Don't you wish you knew what your little one was thinking? It's so fun to watch Emerson play. You can just see his little mind working. Now as he is (finally) starting to say more words I wish I knew what he was saying more but when I can figure it out it can be very cute. Today he's been talking about fireworks. Out of the blue the just starts saying "fire, fire, fire". In the car he says "hold, hold, hold" which means he wants to hold my hand. When I'm holding him he also says "tight" which means he wants me not to hold him on my hip but on my belly so I'm basically giving him a big tight hug. Tonight for dinner he also wanted "waffle cold". Emerson likes to eat frozen waffles, frozen. Yum! Anyways just a few things I can remember about today that were cute.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 loves:
Only 64 days to go!! That seems so soon!
I'm so glad you're writing these down. These are great things to remember (and use for blackmail later :-) ).
Post a Comment