Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home

Emerson was sleeping when we got home. When he woke up we ran upstairs and gave him a big hug. He put his arms around me and let out a big sigh. That melted my heart. And then he was off.



On our way home we stopped by the store to get a toy for Emerson. We picked well. Any thing to do with water is sure to cause a tantrum when it's all over.
Rusty (Emerson calls him "rushy") had his manhood taken away while we were gone. Poor dog... cone of shame!!!

4 loves:

Laura said...

Poor Rusty and the cone of shame. :-) Glad Emerson liked his toy. It looks like fun!

The DeVries said...

Michelle! Im glad you found me on facebook... which resulted in me finding out you had a blog! I love to follow blogs :)

Melissa said...

I am glad that you guys were able to get away before school starts and the baby comes! It looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm sure glad we were able to play before I left, thanks for being a wonderful friend Michelle, I sure love ya-

iknowjewels said...

Don't listen to him, he's wearing the cone of shame.