This is awesome!!! Emerson actually made the cover!

Some of you may remember a while back this picture was chosen to be on National Geographic's website. They have a special section called "Your Shot" where you can submit your own pictures and National Geographic will choose some and put them up on their website. I took this picture on a trip to California the first December Emerson was born. Matt's step dad submitted this photo and it was chosen then. A few months ago James got an e-mail saying that it was being considered to be in their first special edition of "your shot" magazine. They asked for some information, we told them what they wanted to know and that's all we heard. We knew this edition was coming out in July so we've been looking for it. James just called us from the airport and told us that not only was Emerson in the edition he was ON THE COVER!!! This wouldn't have ever happened without James submitting the picture in the first place. THANKS SCRAPPY!!!
*I took the picture off of National Geographic's website.*
12 loves:
For reals!? That is SO cool.
That's my Grandson!!! For REALS!!!
How fun! That is so cool. I hope you have one nearby you can go and buy!!
Wow! Talk about having a picture perfect baby. (aw, he's a toddler now.) Plus, major validation for saying your kids are cute, because apparently national geographic thinks so too!
No way!! That is so awesome!
That's awesome! He will be able to treasure it forever. When I was young (like 5 or 6) I was the center fold (not dirty though) in a magazine and my mom still shows it to random people. ha ha! Any girl names yet?
This is soooo cool!
So cool! He's already famous! That is a super cute picture!
Wooohooo! Now the whole world can see how awesome he is!
Now I can say that I know someone who is famous. :)
How fun is that!?! It is such a cute picture. Great job!!
That is too cool. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment