Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crocs + Hot car =


Yesterday as I was about to leave for work I had to sneak into Emerson's room to get my shoes out. It was pretty dark and I was having a hard time getting the left shoe on. I was really confused and was thinking that maybe my feet were swelling unevenly. I brought them out to inspect in the light and came to this discovery. So I am about to throw these out unless someone has need for crocs size 8 on the right and 6 on the left.

6 loves:

Sherry said...

Maybe if you put them back in the car, the right one in the sun, they'll shrink evenly down to Emerson's size??? :-)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Wait, I don't get it... did it shrink in the car or something?

Laura said...

They shrunk in the car? What the heck?!?

kai and steph said...

that is so funny! you look cute and prego in the bounce pictures. i am excited for you!

mIcHellE said...

I guess I didn't say... yes they shrunk in the car! Who would have known?

The DeVries said...

Hahah that happened to my friend last year in Utah when she left her crocs in the car!