For our anniversary next month Matt took us to get away for a few nights. Matt also called it our "babymoon". We decided to go to the Royal Palms in Phoenix for 2 nights. A big THANK YOU to Grammie Bulldog and Scrappy for sponsoring Emerson pretty much the whole time we were gone. We know he was spoiled (in a good way of course) and loved being there!
The Royal Palms(we saw a Rolls Royce and a few Bentley's parked out in front, after Matt explained why that was so cool I too was impressed)
At the pool... the water felt great! The pool attendant told us it's because they have a chiller on the pool... only in AZ! Man what a terrible time to be pregnant, even the pool needs a chiller!
We got to relax, sleep, sleep in, read, go to Harry Potter, out to eat, turn the AC down to 60, buy a lot of baby clothes (hope it really is a girl) and eat dessert before dinner :-). We had a great time! This whole trip was Matt's idea I'm such a lucky girl!

4 loves:
Matt, you're so dreamy. :-) Glad you two could get away and had a good time.
That sounds so fun! Dean said he stayed there once for business (before we lived in AZ) and that it is really nice. Good luck on the final countdown!
Can I please look as good as you next time I'm pregnant? (Oh, and way to go Matt!)
Wow, that sounds so fun. I am glad you got to spend some time together before sweet baby girl comes.
Post a Comment