Grandma's are good for ice cream, and a lot more. A few pictures of Emerson and a whole ice cream cone that my mom gave him last week :-) yum!
This weekend we went to ice cream with Grandma Cole and Emerson got his own chocolate ice cream (his request). We were with his older cousins that can do everything on their own, so of course so can Emerson. I wish I had the camera it was very messy but hilarious!!!
So so so so cute. I just love when they think they are so cool eating a LARGE big boy treat. Love you guys, it was great to see you. I wish I could see you more.
1 loves:
So so so so cute. I just love when they think they are so cool eating a LARGE big boy treat. Love you guys, it was great to see you. I wish I could see you more.
Post a Comment