Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bounce Jungle

There is this place up the raod from my parents called Bounce Jungle. They have 6 huge blow up play structures all indoors for kids to play on. Parents are free and admission includes a snack! It was pretty fun and next time it would be even better with friends!


I'm not sure who had more fun. Emerson or Matt.

The holes to get in and out of the structures we pretty small, but then again the rules on the side did say "no pregnancy" so I guess I can't complain.


The little boy in the black wanted Matt to take his picture. I thought he even looked a little like Emerson.

After a while Emerson was more interesed in this little area. This was an area of contention. Each kid wanted to take the things off the wall his or her own way. Emerson's way of pulling them off one by one and neatly putting them in the big circle ring that he drug over there was not accepted by any of the kids. This was the cause of a "small" meltdown in the middle of the floor.

and then we decided to leave

5 loves:

megan said...

we just went to bounce jungle the other week. I thought it was totally worth the $5! Although it is quite noisy with all the bouncy things going. Catcher was really nervous at first but after I made him get on one of the toys he loved them. We should go together sometime

megan said...

we just went to bounce jungle the other week. I thought it was totally worth the $5! Although it is quite noisy with all the bouncy things going. Catcher was really nervous at first but after I made him get on one of the toys he loved them. We should go together sometime

Laura said...

The meltdown picture is a classic. Every parents needs several for blackmail later. :-)

Corynn said...

You have been a blogging queen! I wanna go play at the bounce place. Do they have adult bounce time?

Sew Much Ado said...

Oh my gosh I wish I would have known about that place, Wyatt would have loved it! I'm so jealous of your "babymoon", it looked so fun! Good luck with your last month of pregnancy!