Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our little star

So every day the National Geographic picks 12 pictures to display on their website. Matts step-dad, James, submitted this one from our blog and it made it!!!! It's fun to see it on a professional website. They pick 2 for the month to post in their magazine, wouldn't that be fun? Heres the link in case your interested. You have to scroll to the right to see his picture (use the double arrow once). Thanks Scrappy this was a great idea! It made our day!

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/yourshot/daily-dozen/daily-dozen.html

3 loves:

Mindful Mothering said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for saying Hi! That picture of little Emerson is so cute! That would be fun if it was chosen :-)

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's so cool! Ryan used to do that with Riley when she was littler and it kind of creeped me out because it looked like he had a little third head growing out of his jacket :) Congrats on being famous!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

I totally went on and voted! It was fun to see all the pics. So, I am coming to PHX tomorrow fri through sun. I will have to give you a call because it would be fun to meet up somewhere. My aunt and uncle I guess just moved from anthem to either gilbert or chandler...that's closer! I will call you don't you worry! Hope all is well.