Since I don't have to work tomorrow until 10 I am wasting precious sleeping time. I have no idea why. So I have two things to say, and of course its always about Emerson. He is sitting up now and its so cute becuase he thinks he is such a big boy and secondly he almost has a tooth ( you can see it, it's just not all the way through the gums yet). Oh and one more thing Emerson's hair looks like a balding old man. I had a patient in school with hair like his and it grosses me out. Matt won't let me cut it so its all one length, so for now its all wispy and in some places either long or bald. I guess this is the hair style of a 5 month old though. He's still cute either way. Now I'll wake Matt up (who was reading his Chinease Lit book.... boreing) and go to bed!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 loves:
Post a Comment