This weekend was a fun one. On Friday my friend from hygiene school, Meredith, came to visit from KY. It was fun to see her and visit with her. Then Saturday night we got together with our friends the Terry's. They had a fun idea to paint onesies for Emerson. I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first but I think they turned out sooooo cute and it was a lot of fun.
From left to right the artist's are named: Michelle, Matt, Ryan, Sarah, Michelle
Sunday, February 10, 2008
This weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 loves:
Can I put my order in for a "jones" original onesie. How cute I can't stand how artisitc you are. oh well maybe I'll get to learn a few of your tricks on the cruise. =)
that is such a cute idea! you guys are so great. Emerson is such a doll
Post a Comment