So I'll try to get you all up to speed here. We'll start with the weekend before Christmas and slowly get to the present. We went to Sea World, saw the USS Midway, some tidepools, etc. We went out to dinner at this very old Mexican restuarant where my mom grew up and met Jennifer Foote there. it was great to see them and their little son. Emerson will be able to play with both of their kids when they all grow up! Congrats Jenn.
We bought this cheap stroller to pack in the car... it looks like a doll stroller and is way hard to push around!!! We kept stepping on it. it was cold
Sick picture of us, but funny
Emerson and I waiting for the Sea Lion show to start.... its really COLD! Obviously we are from AZ
Our shadows, I am carrying Emerson in a pack thats why I look huge (on the right)
Matt keeping Emerson warm while looking at the light house. Everyone that passed thought it was sooooo funny and it was. We'll get Christmas stuff up later.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Catch up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 loves:
it looks like you really had an awesome time! I can't believe Emerson is 5 months old already! It makes me realize how much time really does fly by. Is Jenn pregnant? Congrats to her if that is what you were saying (sorry I'm a little slow these days). Sorry I haven't called you back yet. I am also a slacker and I don't do anything. I honestly don't do anything and can't get myself to do things yet. It is exhausting taking care of a baby
Post a Comment