Emersons Christmas present. He loves to jump around in this and I love that it keeps him occupied long enough to get a chore done.
Emerson loves to be thrown up in the air!!! I have to keep my eye on dad sometimes.
My cousin Claire with us. They live in TX right now but will soon be moving back once her dad graduates from Chiropractic school. Her mom is expecting their 4th

4 loves:
It's about time, that's all I have to say. I am still waiting to go to crackers with you and start salivating even thinking about it! Emerson sure is adorable. I just love those cutie round cheeks. You look great and I would love to see you. I have a lot more free time while on campus. Let me know when I can drop by!lov ya
Isn't it great to have a toy to keep the babe occupied for a little while? It is a sad day when they start climbing out of those!
michelle,
who taught emerson to give the finger already?
we were hoping to get away with that picture.... he's been doing since he was born, it such a cute picture and we didn't even notice it until it was posted... ha ha I guess its good documentation becuase people who see him in real life always make a comment :-)
Post a Comment