Wednesday, January 16, 2008

pictures



He's actually sitting up better than these pictures show. The last one is a picture of him in his messy room, we already have a problem. Actually we've been doing a lot of rearranging and Emerson's room is this weekend. Hopefully

5 loves:

Joran said...

I have such A CUTE nephew!!!!!!!And he is getting so big.
Thanks for already refering to HeR as a girl already (I hope)But either way it's exciting. It would be great if you were able to come out for the EVENT! I still wish I could talk the doctor into a normal delivery...Hey idea have matthew can do it for me Dr. Park speaks Chinese! So maybe matthew can impress him with his tall white boy talent. haha

megan said...

again I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like just yesterday that you had him. It has already been a month since I had Catcher for goodness sake! He is such a cute boy!

Tanya Kimball said...

Isn't it the cutest when they are so proud of themselves! It is a whole new world to them! So exciting!

Melissa said...

After seeing more pictures I am quite sad that I didn't watch him after all. I hope I will get the opportunity again! It was nice to get some neilsons as well and hang out with you guys! love ya

Kendee said...

So cute. What a big boy.