Friday, January 25, 2008

Nothing else to post

Well Emerson is taking his morning nap and I should be doing a lot of other things excpet sitting here writing this post but I just couldn't help myself. I don't really have any new pictures of Emerson but he is sitting up great, rolling all around, getting more and more teeth in and just being a blast. I have been trying to do some continuing education courses to keep my license up and I was reading an article that had some stuff about NAU dental hygiene. I just want to take this opportunity to say how grateful I am to have a great education doing something great with the opportunity to help many people in many different ways, have a wonderful job with patient co-workers, a loving husband who supports me and does a lot for our family our beautiful son who makes may days off even more enjoyable and mostly right now that I am GRADUATED AND AWAY FROM THE BLASTED NAU DENTAL HYGIENE PROGRAM... (I had a lot more written here that I kindly censored for you :-).


So here is my self portriat from graduation day. I'm 6 months pregnant and in a few hourse after this pictures was taken we had moved completly out of our appartment and was on our way to "the valley"..... oh man now Emerson is awake, no more cleaning or playing on the computer

6 loves:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

AMEN!!!! Aren't you so happy to be done? It is pretty amazing how quickly life changes.

Melissa said...

That's a cute pic- and way to go!!

megan said...

That is a great post! By the way I don't think I ever told you that I was talking to Matt Orlando a while ago telling him that you had had a baby and he told me that he worked with your dad and had just talked to him on the phone the other day. Then he said he was going to call him back and tell him you two had fooled around in high school. Ha Ha! Maybe I did tell you that. What are your days off? I want to come over and see you guys and your house

Jeni Everett said...

You are so funny! Thanks for letting me come and visit you today. Congrats on the graduation. Dental Hygiene school sounds difficult! I am so proud of you for sticking to it and graduating!!!
Our blog is tomandjeni.blogspot.com
I am going to add you to out list of friends. I hope you don't mind!

Devksi said...

Hi Michelle-
It is Katrina Allen (Devereaux now), I just wanted to say hello.
Good job on finishing, you have had a busy couple of years! I didn't know you had a baby, congratulations. It is good to see that you are doing well.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Does anyone like their dental hygiene program? My cousin doesn't like hers either! It's so nice to be done with school! Cute self-pic!