This week my grandpa came home from Utah. This was the first time he got to meet Ella. She woke right up when he got there. It was a special treat since she spends most of her day sleeping.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 loves:
Whenever my sister in law comes to AZ we hit up Ribbons and Lace and she goes crazy. I think it's a popular store for mom's with girls!
p.s. i think she looks just like Matt!
Good job on the bows, Michelle. I think it's cute that Ella matches you too. She's such a cutie. Wish we could come snuggle her cheeks.
Adorable! I still haven't figured out those bows- yours turned out so cute. We are excited to see you guys next week and meet little Ella!
Yes Ribbons and Lace is a fun yet OVERWHELMING store!
Oh I can't wait!! I can't wait to meet this little cutie and to go to Ribbons & Lace with you and make more bows:) I want to take their bow making class, you learn how to make 5 different kinds of bows and make 3 different headbands for $12, not bad? We will have to make plans... Good job on the bows though, they look awesome!
Ooh I love the bows. I can't wait to put my little girl in them. Where did you find the instructions online? I would love to get those from you.
Aww.. She looks like Matt, I think. Ribbons and Lace does bow classes for 12$ too. I know how to make some of the bows they make there. They are hard to explain in writing otherwise I would help! haha. Your bows look great though! Love it!
You both look so good!! Those bows are adorable. I need to have a girl so you can make me some. :) Glad things are going well. You are so much better than me. I didn't go to church for like 2 months and only then it was just to sacrament meeting. Love you guys!
Both mom and baby look gorgeous! She's definitely Matthew's daughter. Congrats!
Adorable bows for an adorable girl. Good job figuring out how to make them!
Oh she is so cute Michelle! And you look amazing! You'd never know you had a baby, lucky duck!
Post a Comment