I know I've been slacking with the pictures, but lets face it when down time comes I'd rather be sleeping or eating :-). These pictures are from my mom's camera. I'm having technical difficulties with my camera/ computer right now.

The position you will find us in anytime during the night or early evening.

Snuggle time with dad and Emerson

I was getting the kids ready for bed and Ella was wanting to be held so I laid her next to Emerson while I changed his diaper. She just snuggled right up to him and fell asleep.

She fell asleep on me this way yesterday. I didn't even realize her feet were up at her head like that.

I moved her to the couch for another more artistic shot. Her head looks gigantic.
7 loves:
Wow! she is just perfect! what a beautiful family! We are very happy for you guys!
She is beautiful!! I can't believe how tiny she is and that Bella was once that small! Congrats cute family, I'm so happy for you!
That picture of Ella and Emerson is so sweet. Thanks for posting! :-)
(My verification word is "orders." Ha ha ha! "Post pictures!")
She is so precious! I love the picture of her and Emerson together...how sweet!
She is cute!! What a good big bro she has. I wish Jaxon would snuggle with me like that....he does not like being cuddled that much :(
Yay! More pictures!! Sooo cute!
All these sleeping pics are making me sleepy. So cute!
Post a Comment