Emerson LOVES LOVES LOVES Ella. He can't keep his hands off of her and wants to always know where she is. He wants to be the one to hold her. If we try to take her away he says "one more minute". It's very cute. I'm nervous because Emerson is a little congested and I'm hoping he doesn't get her sick...
Last night was interesting. I forgot that babies have their days and evenings mixed up. The girl seriously didn't sleep until 2:30 this morning and wanted to eat constantly or she was screeming. I know this isn't anything unusual for a newborn I just forgot that fact until last night. We're going to need a few naps today.

8 loves:
So, so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures of Ella!
Beautiful little Ella! You have a cute family! :) Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!! I remember Connley being sick too when Dalton was just born and I was so worried too. I even got sick which was even worse b/c I had to sit there and nurse him! But everything was fine and they say that breastmilk is a great thing for a baby's immune system. Lots of prayers helped too I think! :)
So cute to see Emerson as a big bro. That's cute how he likes to hold little Ella. Congratulations on everything, Ella is a very pretty baby!
OMG! you have cute kids. I can't wait to meet little Ella!
Look at Emerson's face...it is lit up!! He must be soo excited!! :) Congratulations! Your new little miss is beautiful!
Congratulation! Ella is adorable. You have a beautiful family. Enjoy them!!
Congrats! Isn't it so fun how your heart just make room for another one to love....oh, how I love love newborns (although, not enough for another one right now!). Emerson looks like he's in love!!!
Post a Comment