Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Restlessness

Well I've been up since 1am trying to sleep but with these contractions coming every 4-8 min there isn't much time to sleep in between. Yes this is good news!!! But at the moment I'm needing something to keep me distracted. Matt is sleeping on Emerson's bed (oh sleep) because for some reason Emerson can't sleep either. When we went to sleep last night we said this is the last good nights sleep we are going to get in a long time! Well I guess that night has already passed us by without us knowing it.

We'll be keeping you all updated as things hopefully continue to progress.

6 loves:

Sherry said...

I'm sorry you couldn't sleep. I left guilty going back to sleep when I saw that it was you that was up not Blaine!

Hang in there! The "Eyes of Heaven" are with you today. :-)

Love you!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I'm going to be checking like crazy! I love deliveries!

Laura said...

Oh, I hope someone remembers to call Iowa!! Good luck!

megan said...

I hope she comes soon! How exciting!

kai and steph said...

YAY!! I hope all goes well. You will do awesome! Keep me posted. Love ya girl!

Adrienne said...

I was wondering when that little girl would get here! We will be excited to see some pictures! Good Luck!