Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ella's Birthday


Today our daughter, Ella, decided to come to our family. We will post more information and pictures over the next couple of days. Michelle is the one who manages this blog so I apologize for the lack of detail. Also, for those who may or may not have received a text or received multiple texts, I was the one in charge of that today and I had many failed text messages and some that sent a couple of times (remember, I don't text). Michelle wants you all to know we appreciate your prayers and support.

6 loves:

Laura said...

Good job posting, Matt! Congratulations to you all!

Tim and Jennifer said...

She's so big and all that hair! Too cute. Congrats. Can't wait to see more.

Jacquee said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you! Lots of love and prayers to you all.

Koren said...

Congratulations! I love her name! Actually if Beckham had been a girl his name would've been EllaMae! She's so adorable and definately has that Jones nose. Good job you two!

Sherry said...

Yea Matt!

You're little Princess has you wrapped around her little finger already. She's a beautiful addition to your cute family.

Kendee said...

Congratulations!!!!