You look awesome and Happy Birthday! I remembered it was your birthday and meant to call you, but I also forget things two seconds later. It looks like you had a great time! How was traveling with Ella? I hope she slept a lot for you.
I totally should have gone to Ella's blessing. I am feeling so good and dying to get out of the house. I guess I better keep Whitman in for a little while longer so he doesn't get cooties, I mean germs.
2 loves:
You look awesome and Happy Birthday! I remembered it was your birthday and meant to call you, but I also forget things two seconds later. It looks like you had a great time! How was traveling with Ella? I hope she slept a lot for you.
I totally should have gone to Ella's blessing. I am feeling so good and dying to get out of the house. I guess I better keep Whitman in for a little while longer so he doesn't get cooties, I mean germs.
What?!? 25?!? "A quarter of a century. Makes a girl think." (I feel old.)
Post a Comment