Matthew and I have been married for 4 years today! We've known each other for almost 9. I've had a great 4 years and couldn't have made a better decision! I'll save all the sappy stuff for Matthew :-). Here's a few pictures from that special day.


Yes, it was a hot day. We got up VERY early to take pictures which wasn't too bad until the cloud cover left and then I was instantly done. I haven't decided what is hotter yet. Taking wedding pictures with LAYERS on in the middle of AZ summer or being 9 months pregnant 2x in the middle of the Arizona summer... right now I"m thinking being pregnant is hotter...
3 loves:
I don't know, Michelle, you two are pretty hot in those pictures. :-) I can't believe it's been four years already! Hope you had a great anniversary.
Cuuute! You look so young! Has it really been that long??
These pictures are beautiful...
thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing
Post a Comment