We took a last min trip to California last weekend. We got to see a lot of old friends. I haven't uploaded any of my pictures yet but here is a few pictures that my good friend Jennifer Foote took. She is awesome!
Emerson' didn't care for the salty sand all over...
On the other hand Jenn's little boy Dalton didn't mind it at all. Check out the sand on his eyelashes.
Jenn took some cute preggo pictures for me. I liked this one of Emerson, he loves to kiss the baby.
Connley decided after we had been there for a while that it was time to go. He was trying to escape while we were cleaning up and Emerson was following him around. Matt decided to go get them and carry both of them back... check out my BELLY... acutally that's pretty gross. Less than a week ago that bathing suit actually fit. I hate it when pregnant ladies let their stomach hang out!








5 loves:
cute pics!! I love the one of emerson kissing your belly, how fun that your friend is a good photographer as well:) glad you had fun here, we sure loved having you! until next time...
We had a blast with you guys! Glad you could come out. Come again soon!
Love the picture of Emerson dragging the seaweed! Looks like fun.
These are great pictures! I love the one of Emerson kissing your baby bump. Precious!
Great pictures ....
thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing
Post a Comment