Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trust Me

Today we went to Desert Book. Emerson wanted to get down and walk. Matt said "Can I trust you? Do not touch anything!" Emerson says "yes". Immediately he grabs a book. We spent the next few minutes chasing Emerson around the store as he RAN and SCREAMED and TOUCHED everything. When it was time to go Emerson didn't want to leave. Matt was trying to pick him up and Emerson kept saying "I trust you! I trust you!" I don't think he understands the word, but it was cute.

Another note:

Matt just told me while looking at our engagement picture "we look so young!" I took it as "you look so old and worn out!" at least that's how I feel.

3 loves:

Sherry said...

Trust me...it was very, very cute. Especially when we left the store but turned to see Matt having to "deal" with the trusting, temper raging, two year old! You're a good day Matt!

Laura said...

Never trust a two-year-old. :-)

megan said...

You do NOT look old and worn out!

I'm sorry to say but I kind of would have liked to see that tantrum