I love the frankenstein walk that toddlers do as they are learning to walk. That's why this was the perfect costume for Emerson. Plus I wanted to dye his hair :-)
This is the first house Emerson trick-or-treated at. This is our sweet neighbors. He was good a knocking and putting the candy in the bucket. 
Our friends came over to spend the evening with us. Their little girl was the cutest teddy bear.
Of course once we took off Emerson's costume then he started walking for us so I never actually got a frankenstein picture. Oh well I have plenty. Hopefully I'll get a few more up. This was just so that the grandma's could get a little preview. I hope everyone had a fun night!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Frankenstein!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 loves:
Emerson looks soooo cute! How fun and thanks for indulging me and getting these posted so fast! I hope you had a fun night.
MOM
What a cute Frankenstein!
He looks like a different child! So cute. Thanks for sharing!
Spooky!
Cute! Yes, I work with Becca- and yes I like it, I am starting in the back doing assisting now too. Kinda nerve racking but it's fun.
That was an awesome idea for a costume! So cute!
You are so crafty! I love Emerson's costume. You guys are lookin' good. We'll have to get together for lunch soon!
Post a Comment