Friday, October 10, 2008

A little disappointed

I don't mean to only be complaining in my posts lately but I must say I am a little disappointed with you all right now. It is 4:00 in the morning and I have been up since 1:30. Emerson me and I can't sleep. So I've been surfing the Internet trying to get tired again and there were only minimal new posts for me to waste precious sleeping time on. I know, I know I am hardly one to complain since I average 3 posts a month, on a good month. I should give a shout out to Mater with 5 new posts... she's a blogger a blogger can look up to! Anyways, j/k about being disappointed. I think I'll try sleeping again.... (Matt wakes up in an hour and then I'll really be awake)

P.S. I have a chair I want re-upholstered does anyone know a good place to take it, or better yet knows how to do it and can help me????????

3 loves:

Laura said...

Dab, dab, fan, fan. I've always wanted to someone people can look up to . . . sniff, fan, dab. I'm seriously so blessed. :-)

Did you have a good birthday?

Mindful Mothering said...

Okay, you seriously motivated me to floss more! Gotta go brush and floss right now:-)

Sherry said...

Grandpa S. has two names of ladies who might be able to help you out. Call him for the info. :-) MOM