Monday, October 27, 2008

Arizona St Fair

This weekend we went to the State Fair with Matt's dad and step brother. Matt's dad was judging the SPAM contest so we went with him and then walked aroud a little and played some games. Emerson hasn't been feeling that well and was tired the whole time. This almost could be a spam add, just turn the can around the other way. :-)

Notice the animals we won. They are perfect for Emerson's room.... We have way too many stuffed animals.

4 loves:

Laura said...

But they're soo cute! (The animals and the people.) Hey, I'm glad you went to Ginger's site. Aren't those fabrics so cute?!? Good luck!

Tim and Jennifer said...

You're becoming a blogging queen! Have you actually eaten Spam? I never have. I'm terrified of it just from what i hear about it.

megan said...

Wait why was he judging a spam contest? You guys all look so great!

Corynn said...

I love the fair. I am one of those crazy people who can't wait for it to come every year. I am missing it this year... grr. Thanks for going and letting me live vicariously through you!