Emerson has enjoyed dumping his candy out of the pail and putting it back in for the last few days. I thought today that it would be ok to give him a few smarties. Well after the first one he figured out what the package looked like and picked them all out and gave them to me. Aparently he wanted more. After that I found a piece of candy that I wanted to try and I didn't want him to have any more. So I made sure he didn't see me open the little package and took a little bite. Well from his point of view it looked like I was eating the package. Now he thinks that's how you eat the Halloween Candy. OOOPS I guess I have to hide it now :-(.
Anyways enjoys a few more pictures from the night.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 loves:
Oh my gosh....that kid is so darn cute! How could anyone ever be frusterated with him??? :-) I love the second to last picture! I'll have to make a copy some how!
Mom
So cute!!
He's so cute. Frankenstein is such a great idea!
What a ham!
Great pictures! I think my favorite is the boo picture.
I like how in the last one it looks like he's posing. "Is this angle good Mom?"
SO stinkin cute! I told some of my pts about him in this costume even :)
Okay! I'm crying... I can hardly type because I am laughing so hard right now. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment