Saturday, October 25, 2008

Go Perry Pumas!

Last weekend we went to watch my brother Jacob play in his High School marching band.

First here is a picture of my mom. She does all the uniform stuff which keeps her super busy. Emerson not having a fun time
Where Emerson sat and ate popcorn most of the night. Its annoying having a mobile baby that can't go anywhere because he can't walk. I know everyone keeps telling me "oh you don't want him to walk" but I really do.
Emerson having a good time. Mostly because I am taking his picture.
Ok so here's the real reason we were at the game. Jacob just started playing the vibraphone (sp?), and some other instruments too, this year and is already very good. He's never played the piano or anything either. The Chadwick's have a talent for quickly picking new things up (especially my dad, Blaine and Jacob). Even though Jake would never admit it he is an awesome artist. Once in CA we watched some finger painting and Jake came home and made the exact picture we saw someone make and just about as good, on his first try. He also watches spray paint art and will sit down and make this amazing picture with spray paint only. One of these days I'll post one so you can see what I am talking about. Anyways, it was fun to see my younger bigger brother out there. Good job Jake!!!

3 loves:

Corynn said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so grown up! I can't believe it.

Laura said...

Awesome! I feel like I'm so sort of connected.

Sherry said...

I think that lady is a little too happy! :~