So apparently I was too abrupt in closing our blog. I guess not everyone is a blog addict and checks blog reader several times a week like me :-) I closed our blog and then was slowly inviting people as I found their e-mails and such. So if you haven't received an invite yet then I either haven't gotten to you yet or may not have your email. So over the next week or so please comment or send me an email with your e-mail address if you are interested in continuing to follow our little family. I'm sorry if there were any hurt feelings they were unintentional.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 loves:
i am katy smelser. I went to school with you my maiden name is hansen. my email is katysmelser@gmail.com. i love watching your sweet little family grow. Your son and my son are the same age hope maybe sometime we could have a play date. Also my daughter is like 6 months older than yours!
jacquee.jones@gmail.com
We would love to stay updated on your family! jerimetheny@yahoo.com
mcraghead@gmail.com
count us in! meree_d@hotmail.com
yes please!
shanda.dean@gmail.com
Please, us! bell.jessie1@gmail.com
I still have your email... I've been meaning to go private too for a while. One day it will probably happen and I'll make sure you have ours as well. Thanks Michelle!
You have my email! Get some pics of Ella up. I'm sure she looks 3 months older already.
Hi! Can you add me? It's Brianne Giles (used to be Plastow). I grew up in your stake. You were my YCL one year (I'm the same age as Jessie), maybe two at girl's camp and your mom was my YCL leader. I would like to keep in touch if possible! Here's my email:
brianne.plastow@gmail.com
and here's our blog if you're interested. :)
http://brianneandi.blogspot.com/
Hey I'd love to be added to the list
svanin123@gmail.com. Hope everything is going well, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment