katysmelser@gmail.com. I don't c why everyone is going private either. I think your new little girl is soooo cute. Your kids i think look just like you michelle. Congrats! hope the move goes well.
The Smiths want to be invited! adrienneeva@hotmail.com We had so much fun visiting with you guys, thanks for stopping to see us! It made us miss living so close to you. Where are you going to be moving to? You will have to post more updates! love, Adrienne
13 loves:
stevinic3@msn.com....what do you mean moving?
melissa.udall@gmail.com - why is everyone going private? should I be concerned too?
katysmelser@gmail.com. I don't c why everyone is going private either. I think your new little girl is soooo cute. Your kids i think look just like you michelle. Congrats! hope the move goes well.
crystal.wandrey@gmail.com
Melissa- melissa.goebel@gmail.com
I would like an invite cbjarnson04@gmail.com. cammie Bjarnson (cooke)
corynn.payne@ gmail.com
sunsetsbllvd@msn.com
me too. you have my email right?
kimberlywinfield@gmail.com
The Smiths want to be invited!
adrienneeva@hotmail.com
We had so much fun visiting with you guys, thanks for stopping to see us! It made us miss living so close to you. Where are you going to be moving to? You will have to post more updates!
love, Adrienne
jenn.foote13@gmail.com
Post a Comment