Sunday, October 18, 2009

6 Weeks = lake trip

Friday was my 6 week post baby check up. It was also 100 degress outside. We thought it was a good idea to go to the lake once I was cleared by the Dr. Now that my parents have a boat it was hard watching everyone else wakeboard all summer long. So even though it's been 4 years since I've gotten up on a wakeboard it was a fun day!

This is the pose Emerson struck when I told him to say cheese. He LOVES the boat, and he'll tell you that too "i luv da boat"
Matt went from learning to get up and off the wake to getting some good air. He really has improved so much just this summer! He's close to clearing the wake... that's a lot of improvement for 1 season!
I'm not going to post any pictures of me wakeboarding because my hips and thighs fill up the whole frame (remember it's only been 6 weeks!). I was happy to get up on the first try! I was even successful in getting up on the wake skate.
We didn't keep Ella on the boat because as you can see the lifejacket doesn't really fit. She just rode long enough to get to the picnic area in the middle so we could take turns sitting on the side with her. Check out those chubby cheeks!
Emerson really likes tubing. We were out there for a while and I asked if he was ready to come in? He said no. I told him that my bumb was hurting so we needed to go in. Emerson said "i kiss it better". um, thanks but no thanks!
Ella smiling at her daddy. She actually has dimples on both sides the one on the right is just bigger. What a cutie!

1 loves:

J.R. said...

Seriously, I hope you have lots of beautiful children because your body handles pregnancy and the aftermath with perfection! I haven't been to the lake in years!