I found this shopping list in my brothers handwriting:
AMP
Eyeliner
Facewash
Trail mix
Sun Screen
Eyeliner???? I know I'm really behind in fashion but it didn't think it was that popular for boys right now. Or maybe him and Nicole are more serious than he's letting on. What do you think?
Sunday, March 15, 2009
UM???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 loves:
Ha! I found it on the top shelf of the cabinet. He was trying to hide it because he knew he'd get ribbed. Get use to it Blaine! You're entering our territory now! The price that is paid for love....
Haha. That is awesome. I was trying to think of some other reason he might need eyeliner... I drew a blank.
I just saw Blaine last night and i am pretty sure he was not wearing eyeliner. That is really funny though
It's called guyliner, people, and I can't wait to give Blaine a hard time about it!
Why is Blaine wearing eyeliner? That's sketch. He'll end up like this guy: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Alpert This guy even wore eyeliner when he played the mayor in The Dark Knight. Who does that?! If we're lucky, NOT Blaine.
apparently it is emo to wear eyeliner for guys right now. That, and tight pants.
ps it was started by Pete Wentz (lead singer of some crappy band and husband to ashley simpson). On the interview with Opie and Anthony, he openly admitted to making out with guys, but not being gay. So even more ribbing for Blaine there!
Post a Comment