Monday, March 2, 2009

but no mom

Emerson doesn't really say any words. Just 2 really. Dad was his first and his second was this:


The silly kids tries to copy hard words like finished, outside, thank you, and caterpiller, but we can't say MOM!!! (He can say just about all animal sounds... maybe I should have a sound associated with me :-).

5 loves:

AZ Chadwick's said...

Very cute! Is that a bread machine in the back ground?

Laura said...

I'm laughing and laughing, especially about the cheese shove. Boyce does that all the time!!!

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

Michelle, he is getting SOOO big! It's crazy how fast they go from being babies to full on little boys... Some days I wish I would have worked more on sign language with Preston and less on saying (or should I say as of late- yelling) words. There are times I wouldn't mind being the only one knowing what he wanted and having it come across quietly rather than in tantrum form. :) Very cute video!

Tim and Jennifer said...

When I see him I just think, "Chadwick!!" He looks exactly like one of your younger brothers.

iknowjewels said...

he looks just like jacob did as a baby!

I'm told its normal for mom to come last because it is harder to say. But cheese is classic! I like this kid.