Wednesday, March 25, 2009



I think the term "Baby Proofing" needs to be changed to "toddler proofing". Not until the last week or so have we had issues with Emerson getting into things he's not supposed to. He loves finding food in the trash, coloring on the walls, tearing up the garden, splashing in the dogs water, spraying anything in a spray bottle, unplugging the air freshners from the outlets, playing with knives, and getting into vaseline... yes that one was my favorite. How do you get vaseling out? Hot soapy water right? We'll it can't be hot on an Emerson so its one fun bath with dish soap. I'm sure Emerson was thinking "I've got to play with this more often."

3 loves:

AZ Chadwick's said...

Gross...I hope the bath worked. Did he get it on anything else??? I hope not. Good luck with the exploration years!

Laura said...

Eeewwww! Sounds like he's suddenly become a handful.

All of us! said...

I have to say even though I don't wish Emerson hurt, I am glad I am not the only one with a recently clumsy child!! McKenna looks like a battered baby. :( Hopefully they become more stable soon!!