Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What have you done all summer?


Well for not being much of a reader myself I have spent the whole summer reading the Twilight series. "It's taken you all summer?" you ask. Well it really takes a few days per book and then I tell myself I have to wait a few weeks to start the next one because I don't have a life right now other than in Forks.

I got online this morning to see the saddest news (sadder than our car not working and looking for a new one). Some dork released her manuscript on line of Midnight Sun and she has decided to never publish it. Nice job ruining it for everyone. Pretty much there are a ton of articles saying the same thing but for your convince I have included a link to one of the sad stories.


Sorry for the bad news this morning.
P.S. Although the post may prove otherwise I feel the need to explain that I am not obsessed as many of her other fans are. I just happened to hear some news early, instead of being the last one to find out about something and wanted to share.

8 loves:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I saw this on Yahoo. It says she is putting the manuscript on hold... so she will publish it eventually, just who knows when. I haven't gotten into the series but I know way too many girls who are in love with "Edward!" When I student taught the moms loved the books more than the girl students. I thought it was hilarious!! Maybe I should finish Twilight. I hate when stupid people ruin things!

megan said...

yeah I saw this too. My brother in law told me about it. Yes my brother in law. He only has daughters so he has to get into things like this. I hope she does finish it. I like Edwards perspective better. It is way more intense, although I haven't read the whole 260 pages, just the first chapter

JONESIES said...

I like edwards side better too I haven't even read the whole first chapter but I am hoping its less mushy :-). Ya Jen I'm not sure if she will finish or not on her blog she states that it will be Indefinitely on hold. Who knows I'm over now I was sad wednesday though.

Redpengirl said...

Thanks to you and Matt and Denise (thanks a heap), Jacob and I read the entire series in just over a week. I'm rereading it now to see if it was really worth all the hours I invested in it that week. I'd have to say, probably not. But it sure was fun! And I like Edward's perspective better too!

Adrienne said...

Ugh! I can't believe that...Dean will be happy though, just that many fewer nights for him to fend for himself at dinner time! I have a love/hate relationship with those books, I can't have a life and read them at the same time!

Corynn said...

I haven't read these, but I have heard about them. Crazy.
We got a blog to replace our site - so I thought I would let you know.
houseofpaynefam.blogspot.com

Paynes said...

Question: did Matt read them too? Dennis keeps callin me a homo cuz I read em all with Ashley, but I happen to be a sensitive gentleman. Looks like you guys are doin good - we'll have to stop by next time we're down! Tell Matt I work with a woman from Tawain and she really wants to meet him! If you guys come up soon give us a call, you can come stay with us & get out of the heat!

Mike & Ashley

Team Dana said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that it was my set of books that Michelle was reading and so I get the credit of getting her hooked on them. :) Also, Kyle read them all, though he'll never admit that he liked them. For the record, I also loved reading Edward's perspective. I think Bella's a wimp.