Fall is my faovrite time of year. Perhaps its because we don't experience it here but we know what we are missing. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Mostly because its the one that gets the good ones started.

Doesn't this say time to bundle up, cuddle up, and save up. Winter is coming!!! and we are actually excited!
Picture from our annual BUNKO party our first year in Flagstaff. We haven't continued the tradition since moving back here. Hopefully we'll start it back this year or next. Do I look like a man?
Monday, September 22, 2008
A few reasons we LOVE fall and MISS Flagstaff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 loves:
Oh man....me too!
We're going to the library storytime on Thursday if you want to go. Email me if you want details :)
Yea for fall!
That is so nice you got to go up to Flagstaff- I miss it- I haven't been there since we lived together! We have to hang out- are you still in Queen Creek? If you are, I should stop by sometime whenever I'm on my way out to my sisters (My old house).
Looks pretty. I miss the fall weather in Utah, but I will NOT miss the winter!
My favorite time of year! Thanks for the pictures and memories!
Who's concerned about looking like a man? ;-)
We're loving fall here too! Yea!!
Which one are you?
And yes, I would like to have Breaking Dawn back again, but I'm in no hurry. I can't start it 'til I finish the one I'm reading. It's taking me forver, but, I'm determined to finish the dang thing!
I just want to say that I like fall here. The fifth straight month of hundred degree weather really "warms" me to the core. I look forward to October in Arizona every year. We may not have leaves falling, but I truly enjoy the look of the thirsty, dead foilage wilting under a blazing October sky. Boy, am I glad to be back in Arizona! :)
Yes Kelsey does work out there I believe- she goes all the time- say hi to her :) She probably doesn't realize who you are because she was so young when we lived together at the time- she is 20 now! Crazy huh! Anyways, ya, my post doesn't show the comments right away in case you were wondering.
Hi Michelle, I tagged you! Come check out my blog to see it!
Great pictures! We love the fall too. It isn't the same in the good old valley, but it's nice to let the kids play outside in the middle of winter here:-)
Post a Comment