Sunday, August 31, 2008

Study Break

Since it was a 3 day weekend I was able to convince Matt to take a study break and we went up to Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona for a quick camping trip. The weather was perfect and the only thing that would have made it better is if Emerson could walk. I know the post is long but you should be proud of me for how short it is. I really had a hard time picking pictures to share.



Emerson loves his dad. Just figuring out what he's doing.

This is what Emerson's hair looks like usually when he wakes up. Its totally out of control. I am not complaining though at least he has hair right?



The camping group. I think Emerson is giving hugs
P.S. Happy Birthday to my brother Jacob last Monday. He is now 15 and is already trying to tell us what type of car to buy him. He requested that I make him this special cake. He's allergic to eggs and milk and such this was the best I could do. The frosting was falling off :-(

3 loves:

Redpengirl said...

I love that first picture of Emerson. Cute pouty face! I can't believe you got a Jake-safe cake to look as good as it did. I have trouble with regular cakes. You must be a domestic diva in hiding. :-)

Corynn said...

Oh I love family camp-outs. That looks like too much fun!

Adrienne said...

Such a fun trip, thanks!