Tagged by Skye
quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe. 2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
The Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know
1. I can't stand the sound of people chewing, even if their mouth is closed.
2. Certian types of choclate make me sick
3. I pick toppings off of things before it's served
4. Matt says I like social grooming. I like to see/ touch wounds and if someone has a peeling sunburn I would gladly peel the skin off... this is gross I know.
5. I'll leave the house without makeup or in my pj's or work out clothes but my hair always has to be reasonable.
6. I can't stand it when people have a lack of interest for oral hygiene, or if you do and do it wrong (mostly when Matt scrubs his teeth too hard wearing his gums away)
I followed the advice of Skye and asked my husband, can you tell!
I'm tagging: Mater, Nim, Neicy Bug, Emily Cox, Corynn, Ashley Payne
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Quirks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 loves:
I loved the last quirk! P.s. did I ever tell you that my father in law chomps his food...everything...even yogurt and ice cream...it is no wonder his teeth are all breaking like crazy! It drives me nuts!!!
Oh man Mere that would drive me nuts... I had a roomate (won't tell you who) that slurped EVERYTHING even things that can be slurped are annoying but things like rice shouldn't be.
Ditto to number 5. If I'm short on time, hair is the no. one priority!
Dang it! At least this one isn't too long! :)
Post a Comment