High School: Hamilton High School
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes, the most important is the one I am still trying to get to take me out on dates now :-).
2. What kind of car did you drive? '88 Honda Accord was maroon (which matched the school colors perfectly) then we painted it white, well almost white, I think we got a bad batch of paint.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? oh I am sure there were many luckily none have stuck in my mind, now college is a different story.
4. Were you a party animal? um no, spent most of my time with the boyfriend usually meant we were at my parents watching tv, woo hoo!
5. Who was this friend Todd? It looks like this question was tampered with...
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? band as a freshman
7. Were you a nerd? I would say yes
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Swim team
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No my mom would never allow that
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I didn't even know we had a fight song until graduation when they made us sing it. so STILL knowing it doesn't apply to me either
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I don't remember any teachers names. High School wasn't my favorite schooling experience
12. Where did you sit during lunch? most of the time at the seminary building
13. What was your school mascot? A Husky
14. Did you go to Homecoming and with whom? Ryan Little, Matt Jones, Matt Jones
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way, not the school part anyway, I had a great boyfriend that I wouldn't mind seeing more often. I hear he's working, going to school full time, studying for the LSAT and taking care of his 1 year old son most of the time. Not sure when he sleeps. I wonder if he is a vampire?
16. What do you remember most about graduation? It didn't feel like an accomplishment more like a release from prison. College was a totally different story.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember if I actually did anything. I may have been forced to go to school because my mom doesn't believe in ditching, even though it was marked on the schools calenders... if I didn't go to school it was prob against my moms wishes:-)
18. Were you in any clubs? Sign Language to get out of home room early
19. Have you gained weight since then? I've had a kid... does that answer your question?
20. Who was your prom date? Matt Jones
21. Are you planning on going to your ten-year reunion? prob not most of the people I want to see from HS have blogs and I can see them as often as I choose.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? To be more involved. I think I just survived High School I should have lived it more. But no thanks I don't want to do it again.
23. Looking forward, what advice would you give your future self??? I'm still looking for advice
Hmm this post seems a little depressing... haha it's mostly because I LOVED college and I am comparing. Ok even then I didn't LOVE college all the time but looking back I would at least do it again.
I tag my parents and Matt's parents. They don't have blogs but we would love e-mails!!!! HINT HINT
Sunday, September 21, 2008
High School Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 loves:
Yea! You did it! Yeah, Jacob tampered with question 5; you were right on. So, who is this Matt Jones guy you mention all the time? ;-) Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey- I hope you don't think we don't like to watch Emerson! He really was good and was a lot of fun. I am glad you guys got to come over and play for a bit. Love ya-
Yea! A post! I might do this on my blog... I will have to think about it.
Okay so I was a great mom huh? I was just trying to do my "job." What do I do with your brother though? :-) By the way not that it matters...it was Littlewood, and I'm glad that Matt came along. He is a keeper! You guys are awesome! Hi to Emerson from grandma Cherry.
hahaha mom I wasn't trying to be mean. You did keep me out of trouble. I like that quality and I think its finally starting to rub off on me :-)
I would have never guessed you disliked high school so much. Also you better go to our 10 year reunion because I have to plan it!
Post a Comment