Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are excited to be moving into the Christmas season! Here is a little picture update :-)

My best friend Chelsea came out to visit us right after Ella was born and brought a whole bunch of darling things for Ella. This outfit was her favorite and I promised I would get a picture for her... The bow I made is a little big, but oh well :-)

All bundled up for our walk. Chubby cheeks and all.
There's always a bunch of cute pictures of Ella and hardly any of Emerson. This is after Thanksgiving dessert of chocolate pie! Now everytime he eats he tells me to take a picture.
On our way to see New Moon for the second time :-). Check out those dimples, gotta love them!
I was trying to capture her little smile. This was the best one even though its blurry.
Her church outfit today. I was called to be a nursery teacher today. I knew it was coming because Emerson has such a hard time in nursery. Now I officially "get" to stay there each Sunday. That's ok I really don't mind nursery. But I am sad I don't get to go to R.S. and show off my little Ella anymore.... wow that's a really worldly attitude.

3 loves:

Laura said...

I love that fluffy pink hat. It's totally Esther Williams!

Unknown said...

Ella totally looks like a Cabbage Patch doll in the picture with her dimples. SO cute!

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Im so excited I found your blog! We miss you guys! We need to get together. Call us!