Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ella Mae is 2 months old!

Last week Ella turned 2 months old! I can't believe she's already 2 months and only 2 months! She is getting so big but it's hard to remember life without her. She's a great baby! My amazingly talented friend Jennifer Foote made her this headband and shirt. She also took Ella's baby pictures and did her brith announcement... which we'll get out soon!

5 loves:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love it! So cute. And you totally look like you never had a baby. Jealousssss.

Unknown said...

Thanks! She looks adorable! So happy I could make some girl things!! :)

megan said...

Jennifer is totally talented. every time I look at her blog I just am in awe of her awesomeness. (Jenn, I hope you read this) Ella is so adorable. She looks so much like Emerson, but a beautiful girl.

Sherry said...

I love this picture! Ella Mae is so cute and her eyes so sparkly here. Jennifer did a great job!

Laura said...

What a cute, cute girl! And I'm not generally a fan of headbands, but that is awfully cute too. Good job all around!