or a sailor... or popeye... I guess it's up to you
I know his costume wasn't perfect but I thought it was pretty close. Even with the writing on his hat and his candy bag no one during trick or treating got his costume right. Oh well he was still cute.
This was the best picture we got of the 2 of them on our camera... taking pictures of 2 kids is WAAAAY harder than just 1!
4 loves:
I totally would have gotten his costume, and it is very cute!! Ella is a cutey too. Love the tutu.
You did such a great job Michelle. Very cute and creative costumes. No patterns either!
Haha! SO true about the picture thing! Cute costumes, they look great!!
Way cute costume! I love it! I know how feeling about nobody knowing what you're supposed to be. We turned Claire into a white tiger but plenty of people thought she was a zebra.
Post a Comment