*entire monologue in screeming tones, you know the only volume a 2 year old has*
- I'm going to do it all by myself!
(suddenly stripping down)
- I'm going potty!
- I'm going to do it myself!
- I need help.
(sitting on potty now)
- I'm going potty!
(fart)
- I'm going poop!
- eeehhh
- I'm pushing it out!
- eeehhh
(fart)
- It's coming!
- Ahh haaa haa (laughing)
(it turns out to be the size of a grape)
- I did it! All by myself!
- Now blush it away.
- I need MM
I know I need a real update, soon, I promise.
PS. No Emerson is not potty training and the only time he does this is if he suddenly decides he wants M&M's otherwise he refuses.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
If a 2 yr old could Twitter (or tweet, whatever it's called)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 loves:
Good for you Emerson!!!!
Hee hee hee! Oh, potty training is such a joy! I made the mistake (or was it revelation?) the other day of telling Boyce we needed to see if his "pee pee machine" was working. He thought that was pretty cool, and I explained to him very simply how his body makes pee. Of course, later he told Jacob to send me to the bathroom so I could tell him about his "poop machine." Whatever works, I say.
Oh man I dread the days of potty training. Kyle just peed on the carpet today as he was "airing out." Ahhh!
Post a Comment