Saturday, May 16, 2009

R we 2 yet?

What a fun age Emerson is right now! Really it is but you know there is also this "terrible two's" lurking around that pops out every once in a while. Not only is "NO!" the word we hear most from Emerson but it has transformed into "NO WAY". What?! how in the world did he learn that one? None-the-less it's pretty funny.

Below is a pictures of Emerson's "Treasures". Some of these things have been missing for a while when we noticed where he's been stashing things... in the sub woofer. They were not easy to retrieve either. Note: some of these things are Emerson's favorite toys including: toothbrush, pig, sticky notes, sunglasses, and bubbles.

7 loves:

AZ Chadwick's said...

Glad you got a picture of this! That's pretty funny. I wonder how many more things he could have put in there? I don't suppose he'll stop...No way! :-)

megan said...

He is tricky! That is a smart place to hide your favorite things

Laura said...

The subwoofer, eh? That's funny. One of Boyce's favorite toys was a toothbrush, too. I guess there are worse things they could get attached to.

Congrats on getting an offer (or offers) on your house. I hope it goes through for you! (Say, could you send some of that karma our way?)

iknowjewels said...

that is so funny. He is like a pirate with buried treasure!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Michelle,
congrats to matt!!! YAY!!! You look fantastic...whatever you are huge. I don't think so at all. I am just starting to show. When are you guys coming up to UT again? It would be so fun to see you guys!

Team Dana said...

Is there anything about that kid that isn't absolutely adorable?

Unknown said...

I love it! That is hilarious!!