Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pick Your Own Peaches

This morning we went to schnepf farms to pick our own peaches. Emerson thought it was fun to pick them, either off the tree or ground both were just as fun!
Once he got one we had to show him how to gently put the peach in the box!




Emerson had to get on Dad's shoulders to reach the big one way up high!
What? We aren't supposed to eat them yet?
Are you sure?
Does this look like 13 lbs to you? Not to us either! I guess its a good thing Emerson took a couple bites then.

Emerson had to say "bye bye" to all the peaches before we left.
First bite of peach... or third.

6 loves:

megan said...

Fun! I have been wanting to go out there to pick peaches. How are they? Still delicious?

JONESIES said...

Yes very delicious. I think you have to go before the end of the month though.

iknowjewels said...

Yum! Looks Delicious. I miss fresh peaches.

Plus what cute pictures with dad and son! Also, totally jealous of your figure. You look so good.

kai and steph said...

That makes me CRAVE peach pie with vanilla ice cream!! Looks like you guys had fun.

Tim and Jennifer said...

For some reason these pics remind me of Adam and Eve. Haha! We went and picked berries today. The peaches were ruined from a freeze here. I would have loved some fresh peaches...

Laura said...

Hey, Boyce has that same shirt! Mmm, peaches. We found out they don't grow many peaches in Iowa. [insert pouty face] Looks like you had a good time!