Michelle! I did not know you were prego! I am so happy for you. When are you due? Maybe I should read more before asking so many questions but I was just so excited. I remember when we first moved into the ward and you were prego. with Emerson. You were very close to delivering and I thought you were so dang cute! Still are but so cute so prego. I don't know if you have an ivite to my blog so if you don't e-mail me at melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!:)
Congrats on the baby girl, hopefully she'll be as cute as Emerson! So when you guys come to visit, Matt is going to make crepes, right? Send me the recipe, anyways, they look delicious and then I can get the stuff so he can make them! LOL! See you soon!
4 loves:
Emerson is getting so big! It was fun to see you guys the other day. Glad mothers day was good.
Michelle! I did not know you were prego! I am so happy for you. When are you due? Maybe I should read more before asking so many questions but I was just so excited. I remember when we first moved into the ward and you were prego. with Emerson. You were very close to delivering and I thought you were so dang cute! Still are but so cute so prego. I don't know if you have an ivite to my blog so if you don't e-mail me at melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!:)
Lucky girl!
Congrats on the baby girl, hopefully she'll be as cute as Emerson! So when you guys come to visit, Matt is going to make crepes, right? Send me the recipe, anyways, they look delicious and then I can get the stuff so he can make them! LOL! See you soon!
Post a Comment