I've recently added the baby countdown to our blog. I was just noticing that there are 102 days left! HOLY COW! That seems like forever! It's barely the summer and I have the WHOLE summer to go. We just started the third trimester... ugh.
Also I have the mention how inaccurate that picture of the little girl is. It shows that she is just quitely floating around. In real life there's hardly a moment that she's not moving. She is even so active that she's been waking me up at night. There are times that she's moving around so much that I start to feel sick! Even the doctor and ultrasond tech make comments about how much she's moving... oh man what have we got ourselves into?
Thursday, May 28, 2009
102 Days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 loves:
Let's just hope she'll get all her wiggles out now and be a sweet baby!
Thats how my baby is. Sometimes I get sick too.
She's already trying to keep up with Emerson. You know how that competition bug can bite?
Perhaps Alli gave her some training in the pre-existence? :)
Oh wow so busy. Maybe she will be an active little girl.
Post a Comment