Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We've had some time off work and spent most of it with family. We went to the Mesa temple lighte earlier this week. I've never seen it so busy we couldn't hardly walk around. It was fun anyways.


A puppy! My mom got a puppy for Christmas. We named him Rusty. He's 8 weeks. Emerson has found a new friend.





He's 8 weeks old.
I was trying to get a shot of all Emerson's bonks and
bruises. 2 on his forehead 2 on his nose and while I was typeing this he fell against the speaker in our room. Oh the joys of walking.






2 loves:

Laura said...

Oh, Rusty is cute. And go check out our blog: Boyce and Emerson should have a competition! Glad you had a Merry Christmas. When are we going to see more cruise pictures?!? Love you!

August and Melissa said...

We should get together and play Bang sometime