Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Gorging

"It's not what you eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas its what you eat between Christmas and Thanksgiving." So you only have a few days left. My advice is to make the best of them. To get you started on your last few days here's a good example from my diet today:

1 Piece of See's candy
1 Oreo Cookie Truffle
4 chocolate covered pretzels
1 Slice of cinnamon swirl bread
3 wedding cookies
cold stone
& possibly a Krispy Kreme... I think I should go for it!

P.S. I'm starting my New Year's resolution list tonight

P.P.S. I've had to edit this post a couple times because other people have reminded me that I have forgotten something. I'm embarrassed but at least when you see me again you won't wonder if I'm pregnant you'll know the truth!

5 loves:

Laura said...

Is that all on your list?!? Shoot, you've got a long way to go to catch up with me. :-)

AZ Chadwick's said...

I agree...there's a lot more that's going down before New Years! Enjoy the feast!

Corynn said...

I totally had three sugar cookies and eggnog for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love this post :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Wait... what's wrong with that list?