We don't have anything new going on right now but I was in need of a new post so I thought I would post some pictures of Emerson.
Emerson is our official cupboard organizer. I usually don't let him play in this cupboard but I wasn't the one in the kitchen with him this time. He was just stacking and unstacking them. He was very concentrated.
It's been a little chilly here in AZ. And by chilly we mean in the 70's. On Sunday night we were taking some treats over to our neighbors and it was cool enough for a light sweater. We figured the opportunity for this attire wasn't going to get any better than now. (we were sweating by the time we got to the neighbors)
On Sunday I was holding Emerson while making dinner (I mean while watching Matt make dinner). I got these out of the refrigerator and immediately Emerson bent down and took a bite out of them through the bag and everything. It happened so fast I didn't even know what happened. I guess he was hungry.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
more of Emerson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 loves:
Oh~ I love his little winter outfit. You might have to get him all bundled up and take him up to Flagstaff to play for the day in his cute winter stuff! I know you wouldn't mind a day in Flagstaff! haha.
Ah, the cupboards. Naomi used to reorganize my canned stuff on a regular basis. Boyce redoes our video cupboard.
Post a Comment